10.22.2010

Bikeman Page 23

  Riding on the back of someone else's bike is something I've never done, but have always wanted to.  When I used to live in Georgia, I had a bike with a rear rack, and I would give rides to the girl I was dating.  I'm sure it wasn't good for the bike or the rack, but it was fun.  Back then, I weighed around 230 lbs (not the 150 lbs that I do now!!) so I never got my chance on the back of the bike.  Oh well, I can live it vicariously through Pedl.

So, I'll stop beating around the bush!  I bought myself a pinball machine!  I am now the proud owner of a 1993 Data East Jurassic Park Machine.  I picked it up last Tuesday, and have since started the laundry list of repairs and upgrades that it needs to get up to my tough standards : )

Here's a shot of the machine in may apartment.  Now it lives next to Alec's Medieval Madness!  They're like two peas in a pod.  The machine is completely off the hook!  There's so much dino-action, it'll make your head spin!


The  T-Rex eats the ball!  Nedry has a ton of quotes!  If you hit the skill shot, a raptor EXPLODES!!  All I'm trying to say, fellahs, is that I'm living the dream!


1 comment:

Michael said...

Congrats on the new pinball machine. Very cool.

And I plan to give your bike man comics to a friend who isn't into comics but is into bikes a lot next week. Great books. Thanks again! Peace, maka