4.26.2011

Bikeman Page 76

Oh ha ha ha ha ha!  Bread jokes!  When people ask what prompted me to draw this book, I rustle up a couple sound, smart-sounding reasons.  I also like to sum it up with, "it's basically a love letter to all the things I like."  Really, though, shouldn't that be the only reason we draw stuff?!  We really should only draw stuff that we like! 

I'm getting ready to appear at a show this weekend in Reading, PA, the Geek Speak Super Show!  It should be a lot of fun!  I've never been to a show as mainstream as this one seems and I'm pretty pumped!!  I'll have a half table next to Colleen Frakes, my partner in crime.

Also, if you haven't gotten wind of it from other internet sources, the SECOND issue of the pinball zine that Alec Longstreth and I put together, Drop Target Zine, is now available for order! 

DROP TARGET #2 - The D.I.Y. Issue
44 pages - 5.5" x 8.5" - B&W printing
First Printing: 8.5" x 14" full-color centerfold, screenprinted cover

FEATURING:
- From Zeros to Heroes: Part 2 - OWNERSHIP
PINHALLS: The Pinball Hall of Fame - Las Vegas, NV
DREAM MACHINES: Avatar: the Last Airbender and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
TILT TALK: Interview with Pinball Hall of Fame mastermind Tim Arnold
THE REPLAY REVIEW: Medieval Madness
- VIDEO MODE: This Old Pinball
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can stroll over to the Drop Target Zine Blog and pick up your copy TODAY!  Have a groovy week!

No comments: